International Economic Journal (IEJ) of the Korea International Economic Association is a Scopus and KCI-indexed journal published by Taylor & Francis. IEJ has a long-standing relationship with the KAEA as many of our past and current editors are KAEA members. IEJ has about 350 papers submitted annually but the submission by Korean scholars in Korea and abroad is less than 10%. In an effort to increase submissions by Korean scholars, IEJ is holding an online conference that provides publication opportunities in IEJ. In particular, we welcome submissions by graduate students and young scholars. Selected papers will be discussed by top scholars in the relevant field during the conference and will be published in the journal through a regular referee process. There will be monetary awards for top papers selected. Detailed conference information is as follows:
1. Tentative date of conference: June 4th (Friday)-Korean standard time
2. Venue: online
3. Submission deadline: May 16th.
Please email your paper to firstname.lastname@example.org
4. Papers should be written in English and in a proper form for journal publication.
5. Selected papers should be submitted through IEJ online portal afterward.
6. Detailed journal information can be found at https://www.tandfonline.
Please direct all questions to email@example.com
International Economic Journal
Sunghyun Henry Kim (SKKU)