Call for papers: Asian Journal of Finance and Economics—A new journal by KCMI
Korea Capital Market Institute (KCMI, 자본시장연구원) calls for papers that will be published in its new journal, the Asian Journal of Finance and Economics (AJFE). We welcome submissions from all who are interested.
1. Areas of work
We invite any academic paper that covers subjects including, but not limited to, the following;
Corporate finance, investments, market microstructure, money and banking, macroeconomics, international economics, industrial organization, financial institutions, financial regulation and supervision, and other issues related to capital markets and financial economics.
2. Deadline for papers
– We accept submissions all year round.
– For the inaugural issue (to be published in February 2014), the submission deadline is October 31, 2013.
– Please submit a full paper by pressing the “Paper Submission” button on the AJFE official website (http://journal.kcmi.re.kr) or you can also submit your paper through e-mail (email@example.com).
– The editor of the Journal is Prof. Jun-Koo Kang, Nanyang Technological University (Singapore).
– KCMI will pay remuneration for papers accepted for AJFE publication.