The 2021 KER International Conference
July 27 – 28, 2021
Call for Papers
The 2021 Korean Economic Review (KER) International Conference will be held ONLINE on July 27-28, 2021 due to the COVID-19 pandemic. The KER Conference is jointly sponsored by the Korean Economic Association (KEA) and the Korea-America Economic Association (KAEA). The conference is hosted by Yonsei University.
The KAEA is soliciting high quality research papers in all areas of economics. Each presenter selected by the KAEA will be given an honorarium for the virtual presentation (amount to be determined). All submitted papers will be reviewed by anonymous referees. We strongly welcome submissions from junior scholars. Please submit your manuscript (preferred) or extended abstract by May 14, 2021 to,
NOTE: When you submit a paper, from the `Area’ dropdown menu, you MUST choose `Kim, Hyeongwoo: KAEA’ to receive the honorarium. If you choose a different committee member/area, your paper may still get accepted, but you will NOT be eligible for the honorarium. No exception will be granted, so please make sure that you choose KAEA as your area.
You must be a KAEA lifetime member or have been an annual member for the last two years (2020 and 2021) to submit a manuscript. Your membership status will be verified before your submission is reviewed. Please visit our website (www.kaea.org) if you want to become a member.
Invited speakers include (in alphabetical order):
- Matilde Bombardini (University of California at Berkeley)
- Samuel Bowles (Santa Fe Institute)
- Davin Chor (Dartmouth University)
- Federico Diez (International Monetary Fund)
- John Jones (Federal Reserve Bank of Richmond)
- Mitsuru Igami (Yale University)
- Seema Jayachandran (Northwestern University)
- Sokbae Lee (Columbia University)
- Toshihiko Mukoyama (Georgetown University)
- Makoto Nirei (Tokyo University)
- Joel Sobel (University of California San Diego)
- Agarwal Sumit (National University of Singapore)
- Yixiao Sun (University of California San Diego)
- Alessandra Voena (Stanford University)